The Appalachian website is organized into pages, with the primary one available by selecting them in the menu bar, which appears at the top of every page. The News and Admin catagories have subcategories, which appear in drop-down menus when the cursor is placed on the item. You can move to any page by selecting its title below.
Home – The defaul page that people reach when looking for our region. It introduces us to visitors and new members.
Member – A summary of our recent and upcoming activities. It has more details the the Home page, making it busier, but active users may prefer it as it makes finding information quicker.
News – A collection or recent news articles. Older ones have been moved to one of the archives below. The archive list appears in a menu that drops down from the News item, but drop-down menus can be difficult to access when using a cellphone.
Calendar – A calendar of upcoming events of interest to Porsche drivers. Although Appalachian ones are featured, the calendar also insludes those of nearby PCA regions, and non-PCA car clubs. They are color-coded by type. The Events item has the following drop-down items.
- Event Summary – a list of the next 20 events.
- Scheduled Events – short descriptions of all scheduled events.
About Us – A very brief introduction to the Appalachian Region.
Tours – We live in a prime touring area. This is a collection of some Region members have taken.
Track – A summary of our track activities,
Market – Non-commercial ads from PCA members
Officers – Region officers and links to contact them.
Admin – Administrative Items (procedures, tour guidelines, and meeting minutes). The following subcaregories are available here and from a drop-down menu.
- Website Reports – Reports on our website usage.
- Members Only – Access to the items on this page are available only to Appalachian Region members and require a website account, which is available from our membership chair. (See the officer's page.) The page includes information on uploading material to the site, event participant rosters, and a directory of those APR members who have agreed to share their contract information.
- Admin Archive – Old Appalachian Region minutes, Treffen Asheville Minutes, New Region Charter Petition Group Minutes.
Store – A link to our goodie store site.
Help – A short tutorial on using our site.
Site Map – This page.