The drive team for the upcoming November 11 Carolinas Drive & Dine pre-drove the route to Table Rock State Park yesterday. We had the weather we hope for on drive day, but right now the latest hurricane is scheduled to pass through on Drive Day.
It was decided among the planning team to review the weather on Sunday night to determine the severity of the storm forecasted for the Wednesday Drive Day and advise everyone on Monday morning whether we will drive on Wednesday. The picnic shelter is covered but if it is Hurricane Style rain the shelter won’t help us.
Stay tuned - in the meantime enjoy what your upcoming sight will be with the photo of the pre-drive cars overlooking Table Rock Mountain.