Over 100 Appalachian members celebrated the holidays at our annual charity gala hosted jointly by the Region and Porsche Ashevill.
Our members contributed $2610 to Guardian ad Litem Association of Buncombe County, our 2020 Charity Partner. If you weren, able to attend and would like to contribute, you can do so from their website. As usual, we celebrated at Porsche Asheville, who provided valet parking, a welcome courtesy on a cold, wet evening.
- Socializing with drinks and a generous buffet.
- A welcome by Doug Urban, Harmony Motors Service Manager, with an introduction of members of the Porsche Asheville team.
- A welcome by Peter Graham, Appalachian president, with an introduction of the newly-elected Region officers for 2020-2021.
- A summary of the program of Guardian ad Litem Association of Buncombe County by Association member (and Appalachian member) Judy Butler.
- Drawing and presentation of raffle prizes by Doug Urban.
- Presentation of the $2610 in donations by Peter Graham to Judy Butler.
See the slide show below for photos of the evening.
Move the cursor over an image to stop the show or above to let the show run.