Hello all...received the following information, concerning the 40th Anniversary of the Mitty at Road Atlanta...
Porsche will be the featured marque at the 40th Anniversary of the Classic Motorsports Mitty presented by Hagerty and sanctioned by Historic Sportscar Racing (HSR) on April 21-23 at Road Atlanta. We are calling on the Porsche faithful to come out to celebrate this anniversary and as the featured marque there are many benefits to Porsche owners:
- Porsche only car corral in same location at Road Atlanta as Petit LeMans.
- FREE car corral parking included in your one day or multi-day ticket price: http://www.hsrtickets.com/19-2017-the-mitty
- Porsche only parade lap on Saturday before the Porsche Classic feature races.
- Autograph session with the grand marshal Hurley Haywood on Saturday afternoon at the Classic Motorsports tent located in vendor village.
- Opportunity to upgrade to a VIP ticket package for the weekend that includes the following.
- HSR 40th anniversary party on Friday April 21 at the Pavilion in the support paddock.
- Dinner and Hurley Haywood Q & A on Saturday evening (April 23) at the Classic Motorsports tent.
- Free official Mitty poster and program with VIP ticket package.
- Touring laps on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Faster than parade laps.
Order VIP ticket package here: http://www.hsrtickets.com/110-2016-the-mitty-vip-access.html
Porsche Experience Tour presented by Michelin. Only a few spots left and price includes ticket package: https://www.themitty.com/activities-2/2017/4/21/porsche-experience-tour-presented-by-michelin
HSR race schedule with not to miss RS Cup race as well as two Porsche Classic feature races: http://hsrrace.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Provisional-Schedule-3.pdf
For more information, go to: https://www.themitty.com
Zone 3 Representative