Harmony Motors and the Appalachian Region – PCA are pleased to announce a member appreciation track day on Friday, November 10, 2017 at Roebling Road Raceway.
- Invitational event for Appalachian Region - PCA members. First priority in registration to those members that have not had their Porsches on the track at Roebling Road Raceway. Limited to 22 Porsches (which is based on the number of available PCA instructors for the event.) This event provides a great opportunity to experience the full potential of your Porsche in a fun, safe, non-competitive environment. (Your Porsche does not have to have been purchased at Harmony Motors for you to participate.)
- Event expenses shared by Harmony Motors, AR members that attend (participation fee) and Appalachian Region-PCA. AR member participation fee is $100/Porsche including lunch and refreshments/bottled water at the track.
- Event will be coordinated on site by Harmony Motors personnel and will be similar in format to Harmony Motors VIP Customer Appreciation Day events at Roebling Road: lapping with licensed PCA instructor ride along, short classroom safety presentation with question and answer period, full day of lapping in shifts/small groups, point by passing on straightaway only, etc. Requires vehicle track/tech inspection prior to event, helmets (loaners available at the track at no charge), waivers signed for track and PCA. Event is somewhat similar to a PCA Drivers Education (DE) event. (This event is NOT an Appalachian Region - PCA DE and is not presented or intended as such.)
- Event runs from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday November 10, 2017.
- Invitations to AR-PCA members will be made via Region email with a first come, first served registration/allocation of available spots. Registration will open approximately 90 days before the event. Cancelations will be accepted up to 30 days before the event.
- Lodging at any of the hotels at the Savannah (GA) Airport exit for the closest stay (I-95, Exit 104.) Because of the early start time, members are encouraged to book two nights lodging - one, the night before the event, so you can arrive refreshed and on time and one the evening of the event-to allow rest after a full and exciting day before returning home.
- Track day insurance for your Porsche is available through Lockton Motorsports.
Roebling Road Raceway
1135 Roebling Road
Bloomingdale, GA 31302
Questions? Contact Jim Peterson, Appalachian Region-PCA past president at email@example.com.