The Carolinas Region will host its annual DE Winter Seminar at Carolina Motorsports Park on Sun Jan 29th.
Appalachian Region members are welcome to attend. This is an introductory presentation discussing the DE programs goals and objectives, what to expect during the event itself, information on the technical inspection process, etc. We finish up with a few parade laps on track (weather permitting). There is no cost to attend but we do ask that they formally register so we have the proper headcount. As a bonus, registered participants are eligible for a $100 refund after attending their first Carolinas Region DE.
There is more information and an application form here.
Also, here is a schedule of our DE events, locations and dates for 2017. Again, all PCA members are welcome to attend.
- Sunday January 29, 2017 Intro to DE Winter Seminar at CMP Kershaw,
- Friday March 10, 2017 PCA National Instructor School Kershaw, SC
- Sat.-Sun. March 11-12, 2017 Carolina Motorsports Park Kershaw, SC
- Sat.-Sun. May 6-7, 2017 Atlanta Motorsports Park Dawsonville, GA
- Sat.-Sun. September 9-10, 2017 Carolina Motorsports Park Kershaw, SC
- Fri.-Sun. November 17-19, 2017 Virginia International Raceway Alton, VA (Friday is Solo Only add on day)
If you have any questions, please contact
DE Chair, Carolinas Region – Porsche Club of America