Just a quick note about upcoming events:
- Our Board meeting this Thursday will be held in the conference room at Porsche Asheville (normal location) and will start at 4pm
- Our June event is a drive and dine to the Highlands Motoring Festival in Highlands, NC. If you would like to participate in HMF, event information is available and registration is open at http://highlandsmotoringfestival.com/. For the D&D, arrive at Brighter Day Coffee (102 College Station Dr. Brevard) no later than 9:30am; lunch will be served at Sapphire Mountain Brewing Company. See our website for more information.
- Registration for the Appalachian Adventure is still open. Fontana Village Resort has released our remaining rooms but rooms are still available (and you may even ask for/get our reserved rate). If you plan to attend, register today!
- We are still looking for Porsche/automotive-related items to benefit Manna Food Bank in the AA charity raffle. If you have an item to donate, please contact Matt Pohsweg. If it is a large item (but not too big), we can help with transportation to/from Fontana Village Resort.
- Asheville/Grove Park Inn will be host to the PCA Treffen in the Fall of 2017. We are currently forming the Treffen committee. If you would like to volunteer to be on the committee/to help with activities please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to be in 'full swing' right after the Appalachian Adventure. This is a chance to showcase all that we enjoy in western North Carolina, the Appalachian Region and the comradery we share as Porsche owners and friends.
On a more personal/Porsche note, Claudia and I celebrated the rolling of the odometer to all zero's our 1968 912 Coupe yesterday (photos on Facebook); this is second happening in our 21-year ownership: a testament to the design, engineering and quality that goes into every Porsche!
Hoping to see you in your Porsche soon,