Here’s your invitation to the Appalachian Region – PCA Holiday/Christmas Gathering to benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Buncombe County.
Please plan to join us for this event. It should be a lot of fun and a great way to celebrate with PCA friends. Tying in a charity benefit allows us to further share the holiday spirit. Here are the details:
- Event is Thursday 12/8/16, 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Porsche Asheville/Harmony Motors, 621 Brevard Road, Asheville.
- Co-sponsored by Appalachian Region – PCA and Porsche of Asheville/Harmony Motors.
- The event will be a casual social seasonal mixer with heavy hors d’oeuvres, beer, wine, and soft drinks. Door prizes, special guests, music and more. (Very similar to last year’s event.)
- Suggested minimum donation of $10/person, collected at the door/registration (cash or checks.) Donation receipts available.
- All proceeds to benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Buncombe County (an affiliate of The Salvation Army.) The Boys and Girls Club mission statement: To enable all young people, specially those who need us the most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
- Short program with remarks from Porsche Asheville/Harmony Motors and Appalachian Region – PCA representatives. A representative from the Boys and Girls Club of Buncombe County should also be in attendance to offer a few remarks.
Please RSVP with number of attendees by December 1st to email@example.com. As this is a great time to mix with your PCA friends, I hope you will plan to attend.
Peter Graham, President
Appalachian Region – PCA