We now have e-mail accounts for the Appalachian Region officers. The currently active ones appear on the Officers page.
To get your mail using your browser, go to http://aprpca.org/webmail, enter your account and password, and select an e-mail program (make it a default if you like). You may see a message about a security token; ignore it. You will see any mail you received.
If you prefer to use an e-mail program on your PC, such as Outlook, tell it you want to set up a new account and enter the above name and password. You will probably see a complaint about an invalid security certificate; just accept the one offered. (It's for the site; we don't have a separate one just for us.)
You shouldn't need them, but here are the account details.
- POP/IMAP Server: mail.aprpca.org
- SMTP Settings: mail.aprpca.org
To forward all the e-mail to another account, follow these steps.
- Go to http://aprpca.org/webmail and log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click on "WEBSITE.APRPCA.ORG" toward the right side of the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on "Forwarders".
- Click on the box "Add Forwarder".
- In the Destination box, add the e-mail account where you want the mail to go.
- Send a test message to your APR address; if the forwarding works, you're done.
Forwarded messages are not deleted from the account, and it appears that you can forward to more than one account, which would be helpful for co-chairs. The only way to find out for sure is to try it, and then change the forwarding if you don't like the result.
Please send any questions to email@example.com.