The Appalachian Region Sim Racing League is a three-race series during January and February 2024 held at The Track at Asheville.
The Track at Asheville has 12 racing simulator rigs (6 Standard and 6 Advanced) that the Region uses to conduct the race series.
- Porsche 911 GT3 R!!!
- Carolina Motorsports Park on January 13, 2024
- Virginia International Raceway on January 27, 2024
- Road Atlanta on February 10, 2024
- Arrive: 9:30am
- Green Flag Waves: 10:00am
- End of Racing: 11:30am
Format of Racing Series
- 30 minutes of practice prior to race day included (schedule on your own)
- Race Day:
- 15 minutes of warm-up
- Three 15-minute races each race day
- Grid for the first race of the night will be set by fastest lap in the week leading up to the event, including times set during warm up. Grid for the next two races will be reverse order of the finish of previous race.
- Point System: Using The Track at Asheville scoring system
Cost to Participate & Registration
- Advanced rig - $110 for practice and all three race dates
- Standard rig - $85 for practice and all three race dates
- A registration link will be posted at noon on Friday, December 15, 2023
- Slots are limited to 12 drivers (6 Standard and 6 Advanced)
- If you cannot make all three race dates, but you want to participate, substitute drivers are allowed/available.
If you want extra practice, The Track at Asheville sponsorship gives PCA members a $5 discount on an hour session of Hot Laps. Use promo code: AR-PCA23
Intro to Sim Racing
If you haven’t experienced Sim Racing or just want to learn more, The Appalachian Region PCA is hosting an “Intro to Sim Racing” session Saturday, December 9th from 9:30am – 11:30am. Limited to 12 participants. 6 – Advanced Rigs at $60 each and 6 – Standard Rigs at $40 each. Session includes:
- Practice session and race each in 2x cars
- Cars get progressively faster
- Debrief between sessions
|Event Date||01-13-2024 9:30 am|