Sim Racing League Race 3
Sim Racing Series at The Track at Asheville
The Appalachian Region Sim Racing League is a three-series during January and February 2023 that is held at The Track at Asheville. The Track at Asheville has 12 rigs that the Region uses to conduct the race series.
As a sponsor of Appalachian Region, The Track at Asheville creates this special racing league featuring Porsche GT4 race cars racing on tracks that the region drives on regularly.
- Barber Motorsports Park on January 21, 2023
- Road Atlanta on February 18, 2023
- VIR on February 25, 2023
- Arrive: 9:30 a.m.
- Green Flag Waves: 10:00 a.m.
- End of Racing: 11:30 a.m.
Format of Racing Series
- 30 minutes of practice prior to race day
- Race Day:
- 10 minutes of warm-up
- Two 20-minute races each race day
- Point System: Using The Track at Asheville scoring system
Cost to Participate & Registration
- $75 for practice and all three race dates
- A registration link will be posted at noon on Saturday, December 15, 2022
- Slots are limited to 12 drivers
- If you cannot make all three race dates, but you want to participate, reserve drivers are available
If you want extra practice, The Track at Asheville sponsorship gives PCA members a $5 discount on an hour session of Hot Laps. Use promo code: AR-PCA22
|Event Date||02-25-2023 9:30 am|