Buy Raffle Entries to Win a Ceramic Coating and Support MANNA Foodbank
- Grand Prize: Ceramic Coating for your Porsche from IR Auto Solutions ($1,300 value). IR Auto Solutions is proud to donate our most popular Ceramic Coating Package to the MANA Foodbank Fundraiser Event. This Package will consist of a thorough wash, paint decontamination, single-stage paint correction and, a 5-Year SB3 ceramic coating application to your vehicle’s painted surfaces. This package is valued at $1,300 and will provide you with UV-Protection, Ease of Maintenance, and an extremely glossy finish for years to come. Never worry about waxing your car again if you win this package. Thank you again IR Auto Solutions.
- First Prize: Porsche Laser Cut Wood Wall Mount Sculpture 36" X 17" X .5" Perfect for your "Man Cave" or Garage. ($300 value)
- Three Second Prizes ($75 value)
- Porsche Boxster Paperweight or 911 Lapel Pin Collectors set - Courtesy of Porsche Asheville
- Set of Porsche Highball glasses and Coffee Mugs - Courtesy of Porsche Asheville
- Hagerty Drivers Club Membership
Additional Raffle entries can be purchased if you want to increase your chances of winning; just select the ticket icon below. This is an online raffle so physical tickets will not be provided.
The entire proceeds from the sale of raffle entries will go to MANNA Foodbank. You don’t have to attend the event to purchase an entry, just make a purchase at this site. A tax receipt will be issued upon purchase. You can buy as many entries as you wish in order to make a donation to MANNA Foodbank.
Click the ticket icon to the right:
Entires will be accepted until Noon, Friday, October 14.
- $200 = Ten Chances to Win,
- $160 = Eight Chances to Win,
- $100 = Five Chances to Win,
- $60 = Three Chances to Win.,
- $25 = One Chance to Win.
Who is MANNA Foodbank and Why is it Important for Western North Carolina
MANNA FoodBank, located in Asheville, North Carolina, is a private, not-for-profit service organization working to end food insecurity in the 16 counties of Western North Carolina (WNC). MANNA is committed to addressing the intersection between food insecurity and the health disparities that plague those in poverty by providing nutritious, balanced food options and by reaching high need underserved communities.
For MANNA, demand for food assistance is currently 65 percent above pre-pandemic levels. With supply chain issues normal food donations are down. Food banks are paying 40 percent more for food purchases to keep up with demand and make up for fewer food donations. Inflation is also impacting our community; in North Carolina the cost of groceries has increased by over 9 percent, and there has been a significant increase in the elderly seeking assistance.
Appalachian Region members actively support MANNA year round by volunteering their time and talent to sort and package food monthly. The APR Oktoberfest event has set a goal to raise $10,000 for MANNA FoodBank. Meeting this challenge will deliver 40,000 meals to over 109,000 of our neighbors facing food insecurity each month. For every dollar raised MANNA FoodBank is able to deliver four meals. Please consider making a donation to help address food insecurity in our community.
Make a Donation to Help Your Neighbors
The Registration fee donation provides the donation base, but to reach our challenge number of $10,000 we really need Appalachian Region members to step up with extra donations. Just click the button below and complete the form. On MANNA's form, take the following steps to insure we get credit for your donation.
- Select the Designate My Donation button (just above the Payment Information section).
- Click on the down arrow in the window that appears and select "Other Info."
- Enter "Porsche Club" in the Donation Comments window.
MANNA Foodbank will issue a tax receipt upon payment of the donation.
Two Appalachian Region Sponsors have already agreed to a Matching Fund program. K&M Collision will match donations up to $1,000. Hagerty Insurance will contribute up to $500 to match all funds donated. Thank you Hagerty and K&M. If you would like to contrihute matching funds please contact Jim Moore.