We met at the Asheville Country Club on December to celebrate another successful 2018 for the Appalachian Region and to plan for 2019.
These programs were new.
- Our first Luft Wasser in Brevard displayed over 100 Porsches. With the enthusiastic support of the town we are planning for an even larger one next year.
- The Breakfast Rambles every month except in the winter have been popular with our members.
- Porsche SUV (and one intrepid 912) owners tried off-road driving in our first Off the Beaten Path drive and dine.
- We innaugarated a Track Program with four excursions to auto-cross and driver's ed events.
- Our first Art Ramble featured a visit to a craft show at the Arboretum
- Appalachian Adventiure featured a new venue, Lake Chatuge and a new event, a gimmick rally.
We also continued our successful tech sessions, drive and dines, social mixers, and special events. See the News section of the Website for the details.
The meeting minutes are available here.