April provides a lot of different opportunities to join in Region/PCA activities: as always, planning and social events are significant ongoing activities:
- Thursday, April 5th, 2:00 p.m. – Appalachian Adventure committee meeting in the conference room at Porsche Asheville.
- Thursday, April 5th, 4:00 p.m. – Appalachian Region Board meeting in the conference room at Porsche Asheville.
- Saturday, April 7th, 9:30 a.m. – GMP Performance Tech Session in the conference room at Porsche Asheville. (more below)
- Wednesday, April 11th, 5:00-7:00 p.m. – Monthly Social at Pisgah Brewing (Grateful Roots Food truck, The Everydays music)
- Saturday, April 14th – 'Wheels to Where?' Drive and Dine (more below)
- Saturday, April 21st 7:45 a.m. Cars, Coffee & Tacos – meet at Taco Billy, 201 Haywood Road in West Asheville for some of the best breakfast tacos in the region. At 8:30 a.m. we’ll depart as a caravan through West Asheville to arrive at Asheville Cars & Coffee held at Frostbite at 1475 Patton Ave in West Asheville.
- April 27-29th – Spring Thing (Smoky Mountain Region) Registration brochure.
GMP Tech Session: Make the great performance of your Porsche even better with upgrades and enhancements from Porsche Asheville’s performance partner GMP Performance. GMP Performance will be sending two of their Porsche experts over from their Charlotte base to discuss products and set-up they recommend for initial performance enhancements for your Porsche.
This is a tech session for all you tracking your car, thinking about it or just want better street performance. An extensive question and answer period is factored into the morning so a good discussion can occur relevant to you and the other club members.
Porsche Asheville will also have their expert in attendance to discuss how you can acquire the GMP Performance products through Porsche Asheville and have them installed by your trusted Porsche service team.
Wheels to Where? This was a planned 'Wheels to Whiskey' Drive & Dine to the Blue Ridge Distilling Company in Bostic; however, attempts to contact the establishment have failed. A D&D is still planned, destination unknown. Stay tuned for more information in the next several days.