Here is a summary of events for the next two months.
- March 29th to April 2nd – Treffen Hill Country, Austin, TX (AR members attending)
- April 1st – Drive & Dine to PARI using Treffen Asheville (TA) drive route
- April 6th – monthly AR Board meeting
- April 8th – TA committee meeting – finalize Drive information for Treffen website
- April 12th – AR Social: Pisgah Brewing
- April 15th – AR-imposed TA Drive deadline
- April 29th – TA committee meeting w/ David O’Neal
- May 4th -– monthly AR Board meeting
- May 6th – Drive & Dine using TA route
- May 10th – AR Social: Wedge at Foundation
- May 19th to May 21st – Mini Appalachian Adventure, Abingdon, VA
- May 24th, 3:00pm – Treffen Asheville registration opens.
Please visit the Appalachian Region website for times, locations and other PCA/Porsche-related events. Some shifting in the ‘normal’ schedule has been done to deconflict Treffen Hill Country attendance.
A couple of additional important items:
Mini-AA: there are still space available. Please contact Don Therien email@example.com if you would like to attend. A response is requested by March 25th with activity pre-payment due by April 1st. The Martha Washington Inn is now accepting room reservations from our group for the nights of May 19th and 20th. Be sure to mention 'Appalachian Region - PCA' to get our negotiated rates. The room block and rates will expire on April 19th.
I sent out an email to Treffen Asheville volunteers last week requesting permission to share email information with the Treffen Asheville committee. If you plan to help with Treffen Asheville and have not responded, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can move forward with scheduling of volunteer activities. If you haven’t volunteered and would like to lend a hand, this is yet another opportunity to sign up. Any volunteer emails received will imply consent to share email information with Treffen Committee unless otherwise specifically stated otherwise.
Full participation in Treffen Asheville requires Treffen registration. Volunteering without registering only allows participation in specific Drives and activities.
Thank you for your support of our Appalachian Region. I am hoping to see you at an event soon!