2018 Holiday Gathering
Please register by selecting the button below and join us to celebrate the season with AR-PCA friends, Porsche owners throughout WNC, and the folks at Porsche Asheville/Harmony Motors. This year, Helpmate is our benefitting charity partner.
- Event is Tuesday 12/11/18, 6:00-8:00 pm. at Porsche Asheville/Harmony Motors, 621 Brevard Road, Asheville.
- Co-sponsored by AR-PCA and Porsche Asheville/Harmony Motors.
- Dress is business casual.
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres, beer, wine, and soft drinks will be served.
- There will be door prizes, special guests, and more. (Similar to Christmas/Holiday Gatherings of the last two years.)
- The suggested minimum donation of $10/person (if you can give more, please don’t hesitate to do so), collected at the door/registration (cash or checks).
Helpmate provides services to victims of domestic violence in Buncombe County. It is a proud on site partner at the Buncombe County Family Justice Center and provides:
- a 24 hour hot line,
- anemergency shelter,
- individual and group counseling,
- help in building a safe, stable future,
- court advocacy,
- training of professionals and community leaders, and
- preventive education for at-risk groups, including youth groups
Helpmate is an independent, 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
As in past Gatherings, there will be a short program with remarks from Porsche Asheville/Harmony Motors and AR-PCA representatives. We will also have the opportunity to hear from a representative of Helpmate.
|Event Date||12-11-2018 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||12-11-2018 8:00 pm|